BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Holiday Beauty Haul!





This bank holidays shopping expedition was all about beauty products! It might look like a small haul but it hit my bank balance pretty hard:).
I bought the much talked about urban decay naked eye palette £35 and Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow £22.50. Also among this pile of goodies is some Barry M nail paints and a few freebies yey:)!
There was an offer on at Urban Decay in my local House of Fraser which was buy any 2 products and get 2 free! I picked the eye palette and a shading brush. My 2 freebies were their number one selling mascara and a 16 hour make up hold spray! I will be reviewing all products soon. (Chanel eyeshadow post already published on Sunday thought it best to get it out there before they sell out...have a feeling might be limited edition).x



No comments:

Post a Comment