BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 14 March 2014

Wet n Wild Haul




Hey my lovelies! I watch so many beauty YouTube videos that I'm constantly wanting/needing to try something out. For a long time I've been listening to my favourite American beauty gurus rave about the brand Wet n Wild. It's a super affordable drugstore brand similarly priced to MUA. So I took to Amazon and ordered a few bits.


The eyeshadow on the left is in the shade 'Nutty', I heard Annie Jaffrey rave about this in a favourites video.
The trio palette is called 'Walking On Eggshells' and I've seen Tanya Burr use this in a video. This just seems like a lovely little trio perfect for travelling.


Here we have a peachy blush in a silk finish on the left (I can't find the shade) and on the right a blush in Pearlescent Pink which I believe has featured in one of Fleur from FleurdeForces too drugstore blushers.
Of course I will be using these products and getting back to you with some reviews x

No comments:

Post a Comment