BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 17 March 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Shower Gel




Hi my lovelies, I'm jumping right on that blogger bandwagon with my review of This Works Deep Sleep Shower Gel. Every blogger and their dog uses a product from this range....are we all troubled sleepers?! I'm generally a really good sleeper but as I shower at night I like to use something that will help me unwind a little more, maybe that makes a shower a bit more relaxing. I got this as part of my christmas present so I've been using it for well over a month now. It has a deep lavender smell in (lavender is known for it's relaxing properties and is included in most "sleep" products). I personally love the smell of it, I find it so lovely and relaxing. Now on to the actual matter in hand....does it help me sleep?
Well yes I think it does....but it quite possibly is psychological. I know that when I use this in the evening I feel more relaxed, I assume I'll get a better sleep and probably do! I'm going to sit on the fence here but will say that I enjoy using this shower gel, I'll finish it off and may repurchase but not until next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment