BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 9 March 2014

Lancôme Expert Daily Moisturiser SPF 50.





Hey my lovelies, the unexpected amazing sunshine has got me looking through my make up, updating a few things and digging out spring favourites! Anyway on to beauty matters slightly more serious...SPF. Normally most foundations or moisturisers do come with a certain level of SPF, my current Lancôme Teint Miracle foundation has Factor 15. While this is fine for day to day winter sunshine as soon as spring comes I like to use my Lancôme SPF Factor 50. This doubles up as my moisturiser and is perfect for under make up as it doesn't have that awful white tinge like most sun creams. So ladies it's time to start wearing your SPF to protect your skin from ageing and pigmentation.
I was also told this has been tried and approved on different skin tones including Asian.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment