BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Minuscule Mac Lipstick Collection

Hi my lovelies, today's post is showing you my teeny tiny mac lipstick collection. Most bloggers have lots of these in their collection but I just don't, if I'm honest they aren't my favourite lipsticks *Gasp*! I think there's other brands out there just producing much better products. My favourites tend to be YSL, Bobbi Brown and Dior. I know mac are around half of their price though.

Anyway all that said over the years I have picked up a few lipsticks in their different finishes so I thought I would show you them.


Left to Right.
Please Me (Matte)
Chatter Box (Amplified)
Speed Dial (Cremesheen)
Angel (Frost)

My favourite at the moment and newest addition is Angel.

What are your favourite mac colours?

1 comment: