BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 22 February 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Range Review

Hi my lovelies it's show and tell time! Charlotte Tilbury released her range of cosmetics last year and it has absolutely taken the beauty blogger world by storm. I know we talk about it, Instagram our hauls etc but I've not really heard the normal girl who shops in drugstores or department stores for high end beauty talk about it. That's most likely because your not aware of it. Charlotte Tilbury is a make up artist and has created a range that is basically fool proof. There's different looks, you click on the look you want and there's a list of products she used accompanied by a video on how to use them. She has made this easy for us basically, held no secrets back just laid it bare so we can achieve those flawless looks at home. I received my bits for my birthday and were ordered online from her website, no searching involved just read some blog posts and watched videos. So on to what I got.

Dolce Vita Palette.


Each of these shadows is absolutely stunning, they are very pigmented and blend so easily. The brown glittery colour goes on surprisingly easily, minimal fall out and easily steals the show.



Secondly I got the blush in "Love Glow" which is just a beautiful fresh pink....my favourite kind. Very pigmented and goes on beautifully.

Since I've had these 2 products I'm totally wanting to try more products. I have my eye on the miracle cream and the sculpt brush.

Hope you are all well x






1 comment: