BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 15 February 2014

Is it spring yet?

Hey ladies....while I'm fully aware it's still Winter I'm ready for some sunshine. It's all rain rain rain these days.
So I'm bringing Spring to me:) I treated myself to a little body set from The Body Shop in the fragrance Mango. I'm loving fruity smells at the moment so can't wait to use it, i bought the miniatures so I can get through them quickly and move on to another scent.


This set for £12 contains a body butter, body scrub, shower gel and loofah. It comes with a clear mesh bag which I love for when I'm travelling.

Another little spring buy had to be this super cute rainbow phone case from a brand called Uncommon.




I've been loving all the spring lines that have come out recently, most notably the Bobbi Brown Pinks and YSL. However nothing has taken my fancy too much as I have resisted all so far.

I was in Superdrug at the weekend and saw this Gosh blusher in 'Flower Power'. I have never tried anything from this brand before but remember Tati from Glamlifeguru totally loving it.




Lastly a mac lipstick, I have a total love hate relationship with these if I'm honest but more of that in a future post. I picked up the colour Angel.



Hope you are all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment