BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 24 November 2013

Festive Beauty Buys

Hi ladies! So I went shopping:) Yes Christmas is the time for giving...and i have completed my shopping (super organised I know) so it was time to treat myself. I literally can't resist christmas collections. I always like them best.

On to the goodies :)


A closer look. I totally caved and bought the Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Eye Palette.


I know what your thinking...how many nude eye palettes does one girl need and apparently the answer is ALOT. I loved this at first swatch and basically thought it would be amazing for travelling too. I will this week swatch everything and show you each colour more in depth so you can snap it up quickly.

Chanel Blusher 'Accent'. It is a warm mauvey pinky colour I'd say. Not quite like anything I've seen.



A pretty plum colour perfect for my Christmas nails.


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You got some amazing stuff love the Bobbi brown palette,
    Shana
    Xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chanel blush x

    www.beautybottle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete