BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 1 September 2013

Danish Beauty Haul!

Hey my lovelies!
Well as you all know I was in Denmark recently and although I was super busy with my cousins wedding I still managed to squeeze in a few hours shopping. So today I'm here to share my haul with you! They have beautiful department stores there and it also had a Sephora in which to me is just beauty heaven:)
Ok on to my purchases!

A brand we don't stock in the uk but I hear so much about on American beauty blogs I was dying to try it out!
My lovely cousin Ayisha picked up a foundation for me in N125, full cover concealer in 6 and I got a lipstick in 32. I can't wait to start giving these beauties a try.



An indulgent treat...while I was in one of their department stores I saw they had an Armani beauty stand and of course I needed something:)
I got the Fluid Sheer which is basically a highlighter that can be used alone or mixed with foundation, it reminds me a lot of my Soleil Tan De Chanel.
A maestro fluid corrector. I have heard this bad boy raved about so let's see. I got number 2 which is more suited to Asian skin tone. And of course a lipstick:) This however regardless of price has to be the most beautiful luxurious lipstick I own, even more beautiful than my Chanel collection. It is creamy, pigmented and just feels amazing on. The shade is 512.



I managed to collect a few lip balms along the way....I think the flight made my lips a bit dry so I went into overdrive.
Here we have a Sephora own branded balm, Smiths strawberry balm, Korres lip butter in Jasmine which smells incredible, an Elizabeth Arden 8 hour balm which really just does the job and my cousin Ayisha gave me an eos balm. This excited me a ridiculous amount as in the UK we just can't get hold of these!



My very first Mac Pressed Pigment in Day Gleam.



2 Sephora brushes, I use number 45 to buff my foundation in and it's just beautiful, I picked up a blusher brush too in 43.



Something fun...the Minnie Opi polishes. I know it's still summer but my minds wandering to Autumn and then Christmas. There is some gorgeous reds in here.


A closer look, the second one in has sparkles and that will definitely be my christmas nail colour.



Anyway I hope you all enjoyed reading about the beautiful beauty bits I bought from Denmark. I will of course use them all and report back:) x

1 comment: