BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 26 September 2013

Sparkles for the eyes!

It's that time of year again ladies....yep I'm just going to come right out and use the C word...Christmas is coming.
I love Autumn and Winter especially make up wise. I think you can be more daring, everything can become more dramatic or sparkly even in the daytime.
Here are 2 new shadows i picked up that I absolutely love and will see me right through the festivities.

My very first Mac Pressed Pigment in Daygleam.




Absolutely beautiful soft and creamy but still a powder.




Urban Decay Moondust in Diamond Dog.



Both swatched slightly wet as the colour pay off is so so much better and intense. The fall out can be pretty ridiculous if not used wet so honestly that's the way I would recommend it.




Just wanted to share these beauties with you, I think they are a great easy way to glamourise any make up look. X

No comments:

Post a Comment