BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 23 June 2013

This weekends mini haul.

Hi guys! Hope you have all had an amazing weekend. I've got a few bits to share with you.
Ok this isn't a small purchase. In fact it's quite big and expensive! I finally gave in and ordered the Babyliss Pro Curl for £170 from HQ Hair.


I have used this and have photos but I will write a full review later in the week.

A jar from TK Maxx to keep cotton wool and buds in on my dressing table. I smashed my beautiful white vintage style jar the other day. This was £3.99.



A little treat for my bedroom.



A Calvin Klein candle £12.99 in the scent 'Leaf'.



My Bioderma has almost ran out so I thought it was about time I tried the Loreal Micellar Solution instead as its so much cheaper and accessible. This was from Boots on offer at about £3.50.



Hope you guys are well:) x

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for the review for the Babyliss Pro Curler, I want to see the results!

    P.S Love your blog.
    Love, Lauren. xo

    http://www.pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete