BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 9 May 2013

What's in my beach bag

Hi guys! Still posting from Portugal. The weather is absolutely amazing here:) It is so sunny and to wake up in the sunshine everyday just feels incredible.

So a requested post...what's in my beach bag?


My beach bag itself is from Accessorize. It was about £30 I think but I use it every time I'm away so it's worth the money. It's pretty spacious and has a zip at the top to keep everything safe.



Here we have my Kindle. It be totally lost on holiday without this. I love reading so much and get through at least 4-5 books in a week while I'm away. I was always a "real book" kinda girl but this is such a space saver and books are cheap;)

My leopard print purse from French connection. Just to keep some money handy and hotel cards.

Chanel aviators.



Beauty wise I don't keep much with me. I put on my LancĂ´me SPF 50++ before I go so with me I carry Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips. This stuff is just incredible, since I made the switch from ordinary lip balms to this I can honestly say I've never looked back.
Clarins lip perfector. The smell of this is just soooo yummy and it has a lovely pink hue.
Hair clip to keep my hair from blowing about everywhere!

Ok that post was quite long...:) Ill be going a what's in my holiday make up bag soon too. Hope your all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment