BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 May 2013

Photos - Portugal

A few photos to share with you guys.
Portugal has some truly beautiful views and is so so peaceful. I love England so much but this just isn't the kind of weather or serenity you find back home.
The local town near the hotel is called Alvor. Its a mixture of cute little family run restaurants, a fishermans port and lots of icecream parlours.







My view at lunchtime today.



Nutella crepe. Yummy.



The cutest restaurant.



A lovely Italian.



I spotted this on a walk back to the hotel.



Me today ready for my trip into the village. I'm wearing a bird dress from Dorothy Perkins.



Took a random little walk past all the restaurants and found a side of the sea where there were no boats, no music...nothing but the sound of the waves.



Hope your all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment