BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Travel beauty bits.

Hi guys!
Another post from Portugal. So anything that I've brought with me on holiday I regard as "essential". I'm sure the words essential mean very different things to normal people and beauty bloggers:)....but you guys understand right?!
Firstly...I'm obsessed with not tanning my face! This probably sounds very weird to many but I hate that my make up doesn't match, my skin gets so dry and I really don't want to look like a tan handbag in my old age. So I bought this little beauty a few months ago for my face.




Lancome SPF 50 which is super high and basically a total block.
Even though I wear this I still moisturise like crazy once I'm showered and my make up is off. I'm loving Dr Lewinns Radiance Booster. My skin literally drinks this in the evening.




Now on to my travel minis and what's in the bathroom.




John Frieda Full Repair. My hair loves this. It leaves me with soft healthy smooth locks and I'm so glad I found it in travel size.
Soap&Glory body scrub. I exfoliate my skin daily in the shower on holiday to get rid of any dry skin.
St Ives face scrub. This is a true oldie but a goody. I love how gritty this is and I scrub by face with this for at least 2 minutes. That probably is too long but it just leaves me with the softest skin ever and it looks so much more glowy!
Steam cream. Just my basic after shower moisturiser.

On to my hair. My hair on holiday literally goes crazy. It's like big but not in a good way. So my lovely mum gave me this humidity control spray and it works:) And of course I wouldn't go anywhere without my trust Macademia healing oil spray.


Ill be filling you in with what make up I have brought with me...my duty free purchases...more beauty bits out here and of course other stuff:)
Me off to go shopping











Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - Kurt Geigher
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Chanel

1 comment:

  1. ooh definitely essentials! your hair looks really good all the time, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete