BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 August 2012

Summer Favourites 2012

Well it's summer...ish?! Here are my current 5 favourite products to see me through this crazy climate!




A firm oldie but a goodie:) My trusty Macademia Oil Spray.
I love love love this and have raved about it many times. I use it on damp hair before blow drying my hair and it honestly leaves my hair soft shiny and manageable.




Never too busy to be beautiful lip scrub. Now I know that this company is no longer with us but it's sister company is Lush so i know they do a very similar lip scrub. I use this every morning before starting my make up followed my blistex so I get a perfect lipstick application. I hate dry lips!!! This lasts forever and mine smells of mint chocolate which always reminds me of mint matchsticks at Christmas...a little nostalgic I know.




Lipstick Dior Addict Singuleire.
A gorgeous lipstick...almost a balm but with a beautiful finish. It will set you back more than a pretty penny but I believe it's worth it. This has been my go to lipstick for over a month.




Perfume. Armani Mania. I bought this a week ago and can't get enough of it! It's so fresh / pretty / summery / clean. I have received so many compliments while wearing it that I never want to run out.




No7 pallette. I'm not usually one to rave about their shadows as let's be honest they can be..."bland" however this bland pallette is also handy! I've used it everyday and hit pan on some colours.
Well that's all folks:) These are my current favourites...what are yours for summer 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment