BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Another Internet beauty haul!

Well ladies last week was all about Internet shopping for me so I'm a little late with this post. Just a quick one to show you the fab items I picked up from Chemist Direct and will be reviewing in the near future.
Bare Minerals Brushes.




I've been looking to add to my brush collection slowly but surely. I buy a few every month as the good quality ones aren't cheap.
I opted for a big all over face brush and blusher brush. I will review in more detail but must say now that these are soooo soft my face is in heaven!




Well I started hyperventilating once I saw Macademia was stocked on the website! I am loving the healing oil spray which I use everyday, I've now bought a shampoo and conditioner.




Who can resist a pretty OPI colour...?! 'Thats Berry Daring".
All prices were lower than other beauty sites I found, delivery quick and easy...what's not to love?!
www.chemistdirect.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I'm also loving the Macadamia range! Love to see how you get on with them both.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete