BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Internet haul!

Well ladies this week I've been Internet shopping...which is dangerous right?! It's so easy to click click click and watch that virtual basket fill up. I ordered from Hqhair.com and I must say it was quick, easy and my order was with me in two days :) Receiving your order in the post always feels like a present...I choose to forget I paid for it!
Ok on to my haul




Everybody raves about these two products so thought its about time I invested. The Kerastase serum was around £28 so I'm hoping I love it!




After receiving some Japonesque products in the post including these lashes I knew I had to repurchase. I have some weddings to attend and these are just perfect. Also a repurchase of my Nars Blush in 'Deep Throat'.
As always review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment