BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 23 August 2012

Japonesque Brushes

A good workman never blames his tools right...better make sure you have got some good ones then!
I've been in love literally since laying my eyes on these gorgeous safari inspired brushes.




Above we have an eyeshadow brush, all over face, crease brush and kabuki. Now I'm not going to lie but the pattern made me scream straight away and just know that I needed these in my life! Out they flew from the packaging as quick as my fingers would allow...ohhhh the softest brushes I own ladies:)




The set is £28 and kabuki £19.



Not cheap but worth absolutely every penny, they have well and truly brightened up my dressing table. Grab these immediately from www.hqhair.com
*These products were sent with consideration for review. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment