BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 22 June 2012

Spa Find Goodies


I was lucky enough to be asked to review some products by a great company called Spa Find.




The products i received are "Calmit Extract Anti Ageing"




These cute little vials were promising me that they would stabilise my skin when it is particularly dull or oily.
I'd say my skin was more likely to have dull days rather than oily.




I got 3 vials and you were meant to massage it into your skin am and pm for one week a month.

Verdict time....

My skin feel amazing! It looks more smooth and even. It has a glowy look as well. I'm truly impressed with this product. I'm reccomend it 100%!

A little photo of me after a week of using it!


These products are all available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment