BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 27 September 2011

KIKO Cosmetics




Ok ok I went to the sunny Costa Del Sol for some sun sea and sand....and only I could stumble across this shop and find myself in beauty heaven!!
Rows and rows of pretty little polishes, eyeshadows, lipstick, blushers...everything!



You name it they had it! Here above is a picture of my haul and boy am I impressed with not only the quality but the prices too. The most expensive item was the mineral blush about 14 euros and the rest all under 10, polishes only 2.50 euros. Bargain!!
I picked 2 beautiful brown eye shadows, one very smooth and shimmery and the other packed with glitter particles that are just the right size...not too big so that you look like you have raided a little girls make up box. I actually wore that one straight away that evening along with the black shimmery glam eye pencil and was very impressed.
Other items include a lipliner, mineral blush which very much reminds me of a Nars style product with their finish, a mascara which I'm told is "blacker than black" I'll have to let you know about that:), black kohl pencil and some pretty nail colours perfect for me to embrace autumn upon my return!
All in all I very much enjoyed my holiday, feel relaxed and ready for autumn/winter and my new purchases will help me along the way:)x

No comments:

Post a Comment