BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 28 February 2015

Drugstore pick

Today's pick is the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara.


This is only available in the U.S. I did hear a sneaky rumour that they might be coming across but nothing seems to have happened yet. I wish they would as Physicians formula is a drugstore brand bloggers and you tubers never stop raving about. I've tried a few blushes by them and they are comparable to some higher end products Id say.


I love this mascara for an everyday look, I find it gives me a nice length and separation (no clumps at all) and a glossy black finish. I use this for work generally and when I just want a simple eye look. It's totally different to the usual mascaras I go for as I usually hate plastic wands and huge wands for that matter.

Anyway if you can get hold of this then you really should as its a lovely addition to anyone's make up bag. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment