BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Collective Haul - Space NK, Nordstrom & Avon

Hey girlies....its safe to say I've been doing a little shopping. Let's not ramble on but get straight down to business! Space NK have a 50% sale on so once you've finished reading this post get yourself over there.
What I picked up -


The Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Quartet. This is a totally luxury purchase, I absolutely love my long luxury baths at the moment. They make every evening that little but more relaxing. The quartet contains the honey bath, scrub, cream and candle.

This cute little make up bag was £6. Absolute bargain reduced from £25. It's perfect for a few handbag essentials.



Laura Mercier illuminating shadow in Earth Glow.



Next on to a few accessories. I'm absolutely loving Kate Spade at the moment, I have bought a new phone case and 3 gorgeous enamel bangles for summer.



The coral and yellow bangles are from Nordstrom and the middle pink one is from Selfridges (Kate Spade).



Lastly a couple of things from Avon. A new body scrub and eyeliner. So far I'm loving this eyeliner it's ridiculously black. I will do a post on this separately.
Hope your all well and having a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment