BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekend Haul

Hey girlies!
This weekend I didn't plan on doing any shopping. However a quick trip into town led to the following.
I read about the new YSL wonder product The Light Creator. Apparently it has a 5000 people waiting list and a dedicated hotline. Well I found this pretty easily...so I'm not sure if they are just attempting to create some hype. It cost £61 for 30ml.
I will for sure be reviewing this product very very soon.




I picked up a few pretty pedicure colours.








A few random treats.
I found this skin brightening cream from Superdrug by a brand called Fashionista. It's basically just a shimmery cream which can be used alone as a highlighter or mixed with foundation.
This sexy Motherpucker lipgloss has absolutely been inspired by watching some of my favourite YouTube ladies Fleurdeforce, Missglamorazzi and Glamlifeguru.
The concealer is a repurchase.
This weekend has been lovely with the amazing weather! Hope you have all enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. great post! :)


    http://sunnymakesyouup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog post please do a review of the maybeline fit me conclear
    Please check out my blog and if you like follow
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete