BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Favourites!

It has been absolutely ages since I've done a favourites post!
Here is a few pictures of the things I've been loving this month.

Skincare.


Clockwise from top left.

1. Alpha H Liquid Gold.
2. Loreal Micellar Solution.
3. YSL Forever Light Creator.
4. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask.

Beauty bits.


1. Mac Eyeshadow 'Woodwinked'
2. Paul & Joe lipstick No.26.
3. Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder 'Maui'.
4. Laura Mercier Eyeshadow 'Gilt'

Shower Treats.


1. Toni & Guy Detox Shampoo.
2. Radox Shower Gel - Relax.
3. Radox Bath Smoothies - Soul Soother.
4. Nivea in shower moisturiser.

The majority of these products are new and I've been using them pretty much all month. Ill be writing a few in depth reviews. If there's anything you want to hear about leave me a comment or tweet me @iz222

No comments:

Post a Comment