BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 11 April 2013

Summer accessories....

Summer I hear you say?! Well I'm hoping some sunshine comes soon as I have so many outfits planned and of course wanted some new bits to go with.
I've recently been totally obsessed with watching other beauty blogger you tube vids and as well as loving their make up I love their style! One in particular Annie Jaffrey (be sure to check out her blog and vids they are amazing). Quite often Annie mentions a store Forever 21 that she shops at in New York and tells us about all the fab things she buys! So online I went and had a look for myself.

My purchases



I got 3 beautiful necklaces which are such amazing quality and such amazing prices. I have most definitely found my new favourite online site. They use UPS too which I love as they are so reliable and your order is easily trackable.
On to the money...
Left - Black and Gold chain £9.90
Middle - Gold bow chain £1.85
Right - Yellow chain £4.90

I am so so happy with my purchases and will be wearing these immediately! Ill do a few photos with outfits I wear them with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment