BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 24 April 2013

A slightly different post.

While I love blogging about beauty...obviously as its a beauty blog:) I really love reading blogs which incorporate a bit more...so fashion/lifestyle/what the person is upto...maybe I'm a bit nosey so it could just be that:)

I like getting to know a bit more about a blogger that way I feel I enjoy their blogs more so from now on there will be an array of posts which I hope you enjoy.

Seeing as the sunshine has now made an appearance here is a few outfits I've worn to work lately.




Stripey Jersey dress - Dorothy Perkins.





Coral tee with bow sleeve detail - Dorothy Perkins.




Blue and white stripey t shirt with a bow - Next.

I've been teaming these girly pieces with big chunky jewellery either a watch or bracelets layered. I've bought a few new pieces recently so ill do a post soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment