BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Laura Mercier Primer Review





It's been a while since my last primer review and that's probably because I haven't been switching from one to the next as quickly these days. I purchased the Laura Mercier radiance primer a few months ago and have been using it daily. At first I'm not going to lie I wasn't all that impressed. It's a lot more watery than any other primer and I was unsure if it was any more than a shimmer cream.




I've been using it everyday and I'm 3/4 of the way through the bottle now. I love it! Yes while it is thin it does provide a good "day face base" for make up. It gives a pretty healthy glow to the skin.




I think however if your going to consider using this then it's best for normal to dry skin and preferably blemish free. Some primers such as No7 Airbrush Away seem to help cover blemishes slightly but this Laura Mercier one doesn't. I purchased mine from Space N.K and while I will repurchase if your thinking about it id try it in store first.

No comments:

Post a Comment