BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 6 October 2012

Autumn nails

It's that time of year again ladies...time for nails to get painted in autumnal shades. I loveeeee this season, it's still sunny yet there's a slight chill in the air and it feels like the perfect excuse to wrap up warm when going out and being cosy in a blanket at home. I have to say X factor starting and take me out means major pamper sessions for me now on a Saturday night.
Ok so a picture of a few of my 'go to' colours this year.



My main thing is to be careful to go autumnal and not Christmassy! I like to keep those reds and glitter at bay till December. Here I've got 2 very dark plum almost black colours one by OPI and the other an Avon shade. Also the Barry M shade in 'Dusky Mauve' which is the dupe for Chanel 'Paradoxal'. Lastly a pinky nudey Nails Inc varnish.
What are your favourite autumn shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment