BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 1 October 2012

Can a girl ever own enough palettes?





Another weekend another palette! I'm loving them at the moment...I feel like you get more product for your money. Biba is a brand I've heard of but never tried so thought it was about time. This was a little bargain too...which swayed me if course. £34 reduced to £17.
Inside




6 shadows, a blusher and highlighter.
At first glance I love the shades all very wearable and smooth to swatch. Ill be keeping this in my handbag as its super handy for mid day touch ups or day to night transformations:)
Reviews to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I've not really heard much about Biba either! The two top eyeshaddows are so pretty and so is the highlighter!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard about Biba, the palette looks lovely though!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete