BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 10 May 2012

New Make Up Storage





Now anybody reading my blogposts regularly will have seen my whole jars for storage thing going on. While this was fine it was a nightmare when it came to vacuuming as each jar needed moving! So I was in HomeSense earlier this week and saw this cute white wicker style basket to put all my jars and keep my most used make up handy. I've put in my palettes too as if they aren't easy to grab in the morning in afraid they just end up forgotten. The basket only cost £7.99, I've had it like this for about 5 days and am absolutely loving it!x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great way :) I need new storage, think I'll be going to Muji :) I have too much, blogging makes me buy so much!?

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know since I started blogging my collection has gone crazy! Yup I'm thinking some muji storage too...x

    ReplyDelete