BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Carmex Goodies

I got a surprise little package through my door on Friday and seriously it couldnt have been better suited to me.... Carmex!!! Anybody thats knows me fully understands my ridiculous obsession:)




So included was the new Moisture plus lip balm in Pink, a normal tin Carmex and Mint tube.
The winner of this package that hugely stands out for me is this moisture lip balm in pink. It gives an incredible colour pay off and is now a permanent fixture in my handbag. I will be repurchasing this a million times over.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Moisture Plus lip balms. They're like an unsung hero in my opinion as not many bloggers talk about them but they are lovely. Like, I think they're better than the Revlon Lip Butters! Thanks for bigging up one of my favourite brands :D
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    x
    ps. please come check out my blog if you get a chance http://hautefuture.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou carmex is one of my fave brands too x

    ReplyDelete