BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 30 May 2012

May Glossybox

Ok ladies I wont add to the millions of in depth monthly reviews of Glossybox but I will share what I got with you.




Shown above from left to right
Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel.
Eldora False Eyelashes
Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Liner - Brown
Neals Yard Remedies - Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisturiser
Also at the back 2 perfume samples and a compact mirror.




Right well the 2 products above are my favourite ones. I dislike perfume samples in boxes as I never use them. The lashes are useless unless I'm off to a 70s themed party?! The gel liner would have been so much more useful in black.
As you can tell this box has truly disappointed me and I've now cancelled my subscription. I've taken up she said beauty and can't wait for my first box in June! Also Glossybox deliveries are all over the place, I think the start of the month is much better. I'll keep you posted on my new subscription x

No comments:

Post a Comment