BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 9 March 2015

February's Top 5

I'm not going to do a huge February Favourites as sometimes I feel when I include too many products it's a bit long, boring and you don't know where to stop as basically I love ALOT of things. So I bring you my top 5.

Philip B Heat Protector.


I ran out of my usual Tresemme one which was great don't get me wrong, I just felt I wanted to try something a little more fancy pants! So far so good, it's lightweight, helps me get my hair brush through my wet hair and leaves it super soft and bouncy.

Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Bath.


I am loving my long lazy baths this month and can't get enough of this bath creme. It smells sooooo amazing, feels luxurious and perfect before bedtime.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.


I've used this palette pretty much any day ive used eyeshadow. It's just so warm, buttery, blendable and you know all those other "cool" words people keep using to describe eyeshadows. I'm super tempted to get hold of the Semi Sweet version.



This months perfume favourite was a christmas present. It's the Caudalies The Des Vignes. There's something so soft and warm about this fragrance that it just leaves you wanting to smell it more. Also its most definitely a compliment grabber....so for that reason alone it's worth it ;)

Estée Lauder Little Black Primer.


This I thought would have been an absolute gimmick but I gave into the pretty display and the fact kendell Jenner was promoting it and bought it. This applies like a very thin glossy layer to the lashes, you think it's done nothing until you put your usual mascara on and BAM! It performs so much better, longer, blacker more beautiful lashes. Whack a layer on before and after....just trust me on this one!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment