BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 May 2014

Mini Saturday Haul

So if you are in town....have one hour to kill....what do you do?...you hit up John Lewis, Space NK and Mac.
The 3 things I picked up....

I hadnt heard of this it is a new product by Chanel I just spied it at the counter.


This is basically a highlighter, powder and blush all in one product. I think it's pretty hard to pick out all products separately to use as the stripes are pretty narrow so I just use my big Real Techniques brush and use it as a setting powder mixed up. This works really well as it's got a hint of illuminator in and the peach tone just lifts your skin beautifully.


I caved and bought the mac 217 brush. Let's see what all the fuss is about!


Lastly another nude lipstick to add to my collection. I've had a lipstick by lipstick queen before and love their formulas. They are super rich and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment