BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 May 2014

May Favourites




The time has come yet again (rather quickly might I add) for monthly favourites. There's a lot of gold in here...it must be the magpie in me.

Firstly the 2 best brushes in the entire world! These are part of the Sephora Pro Brush line in number #55 and #56.

Nars Deep Throat - making another appearance in a post.

Wet n Wild - 'Walking on Eggshells' I ordered this on Amazon for a few pounds and am blown away with the pigmentation and how well these blend. I literally reach for these daily.

Dior Addict Lipstick - 'Diorkiss' this is a beautiful sheer pop of colour, perfect for the time of year.

Guerlain Mascara - I forgot my love for this mascara as I've been using YSL shocking for so long. Just recently I've been using it again and it really does give you the prettiest blackest fluterriest lashes. I'm aware that flutteriest may not be a word...I'm ok with that :)

Tom Ford - Pink Dusk. The perfect pinky nude colour for anytime of day.

YSL Cinema - A beautiful underrated fragrance I don't hear many people talk about.

YSL Chromatics Palette - I use this wet and nothing shimmers even close to it. I will be doing a full post on this palette soon.

Hope everyone has had a lovely month and an amazing June x

No comments:

Post a Comment