BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 June 2019

Repurchases


Time for some repurchases. I’m going through a little phase of wanting to finish lots of products and while that works out great....what about the ones I love?! I can’t live without them! Nothing else quite gives the same results. So these 3 gems above I repurchased all of them from Feel Unique. 
We have Benefit Roller Liner which is just the perfect sized felt tip style liquid liner that dries super black and super matte. I think it has overtaken my love for the Stila Waterproof Liner. Also Wella oil reflections might just be the best oil I’ve tried. It is truly light weight and makes your hair shine and let’s not forget I’ve tried Oribe....Kerastase and this wins hands down. It is is less than a third of the price too:). 

Last but by no means least the Bare Minersls Buttercream lipgloss in Forbidden. This is the perfect pinky colour to layer over your favourite matte lip or to wear alone.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The Bare Minerals lipgloss is so pretty! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete