BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 29 December 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Review & Swatches

I'm not one to get drawn into collections that drop every other month...but this one by Too Faced really caught my eye. The Sweet Peach Collection.


I think it was the words 'Peach Glow' that got me. And the fact it's making me look forward to spring even more than I already do. I love spring summer make up so much more, I'm a pink/peach kinda gal. I love the healthy look. Dark winter lips just aren't my thing. Right now on to the good stuff. Let's take a look inside.


Just look at that glowy sheen.

Swatched.


I've actually been wearing these for a few days and I absolutely love it. An absolute great purchase that I recommend to everyone as soon as you can get your hands on it.
The blusher, bronzer and highlight are all really finely milled and of amazing quality.

I also picked up a lipgloss.


Colour Peach Fuzzz


Really lovely creamy gloss with a good colour pay off.
The collection all has a lovely peachey smell of course.
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all a happy healthy new year. x


1 comment: