BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 26 September 2014

What you NEED from Sephora

Hey my lovelies Happy Friday. Yep that's right I'm attempting to stick to post schedule:) So after ordering a few times from Sephora online I've found a few products that i absolutely love that you totally need to order too.
Excuse some of these well loved looking products.


Bite Lip Agave Mask - this is just beautiful! It's super thick, moisturising and has a yummy vanilla scent. I put this on twice a day, at night and pre lipstick in the morning. It gives you new lips literally and will probably be my saviour during winter.

Hair Ties - These little badboys are something else. They hold my heavy hair up during workouts and don't leave pesky creases either!

Pro Airbrush Brush - This allows me to buff in my Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer under my eyes effortlessly and gives such a flawless finish. I love all the brushes I've tried so far but this hands down is my favourite.

Tarte Camera Flashes Mascara - I didn't really think anything could come close to my YSL Faux Cils Shocking but this absolutely does. It's a little cheaper, has a plastic wand with different sized bristles at each side of the wand too. It just allows you to grab each lash and really give it length and volume. I even like using it on my bottom lashes which I usually find such a faff.

Tarte Marajuca Lip Scrub - My favourite lip scrub to date. I'm bored of the Lush one and have been for a while, this however has smaller particles and is mixed with an oil so while it exfoliates your lips yet it doesn't strip them bare. I use this twice a day before my lip mask.

Hope your all well and have enjoyed my Sephora recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment