BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 22 March 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O





A blog post after ages again!
This is a product I've had for about a month now and used daily so it's most definitely worth a review. I know I'm not the first to talk about this product, beauty bloggers have been raving about it for ever basically. However it has only just become available in the UK. So gone are my make up wipes and I use this with cotton pads to wipe away the days grime! Since using this I've found my skin feels so much cleaner and looks so fresh that I can't recommend this enough. I ordered it from escentual.com quick, easy and fast delivery.
For anyone looking for a good cleanser and stepping away from lazy make up wipes then look no further x

2 comments:

  1. Is this ok for just using as a cleanser not a makeup remover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! I just recently purchased this and looking forward to using it!!
    It be great it we follow each other
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete