BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 20 February 2013

MUA Undressed Palette





I'm as guilty as the next beauty blogger for generally writing about high end products. I guess I want them more, spend more on them therefore feel the need to report back. However every once in a while the high street comes out with something amazing, affordable and it should be shouted about.
Lots of bloggers have reviewed this palette already, it's not new so this isn't an exclusive post. I just wanted to share this with you as I've been using this palette a few days a week for about 3 months now and take it with me when I'm away for the weekend. This even went to Paris with me.
So here it is the MUA palette costing a mere £4 from Superdrug.




I literally am amazed at the quality of these shadows for the price. I actually use these over both my Urban Decay palettes (I really should show them some love).
I can't recommend this enough! It's a beautiful basics palette with a mixture of easy to wear shades in both matte and shimmer. If your near a Superdrug anytime soon then get your hands on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment