BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 11 August 2014

It's wedding season!

Hi my lovelies. I've been majorly absent from the blogging world for a while and it's because I've been crazy busy and not been a good girl scheduling my posts in advance. So this summer is serious wedding season for me, I'll be attending at least 12 events! This is great though as it gives me the opportunity to get super dressed up and use all the sparkley make up I love so much.
This past week ive been in Denmark attending my cousins wedding and it was amazing! A few pictures of my 3 different looks.


Eyes - Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.
Lashes - Japonesque Demi Flair.
Lips - YSL glossy stain 15.
Cheeks - Nars Deep Throat and contour with Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow.



Eyes - Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita.
Lashes - Japonesque Demi Flair.
Cheeks - Stila Breast Cancer Pink Blush with Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
Lips - Urban Decay Lovechild.



Eyes - Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.
Lashes - Japonesque Demi Flair.
Cheeks - Nars Deep Throat and Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
Lips - Elf Berry Gloss.

Products used throughout LancĂ´me Teint Miracle foundation
Bare Minerals illuminating veil
Rimmel Lipliner 'East End Snob' Tarte 'Lights Canera Flashes'.

Hair curled using Her Styler.
Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray.

1 comment:

  1. You look incredible in all your pictures <3
    Love xxx
    Your MJ

    mjintheskywithglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete